To be eligible for the scholarship the candidate must fit under all these categories:
- The applicant must be a graduate of Chinook High School.
- All graduates of Chinook High School planning to attend any of the following approved schools will be eligible as recipients: Vocational Schools, Junior Colleges, Four Year Colleges, and any other approved institutions that would prove beneficial to the applicant in furthering their education and/or developing of a future profession.
- A scholarship recipient must maintain a 2.00 GPA in a college or vocational school PER SEMESTER and must be a full time student with a minimum of 12 credits PER SEMESTER.
- Graduate students that are considered full time, with less than 12 credits, must provide verification from their school of full time status.
- Courses on a pass/fail basis may be considered if they apply to a particular academic area.
- It is recommended that current graduates submit their ACT scores.